With this page
This site is actually for homosexual and bisexual guys, and males that have intercourse with males, that are having tests or treatment plan for prostate cancer tumors. Lovers and loved ones may find it useful also.
Other information and help that you could find includes that are helpful
- Our booklet for homosexual and men that are bisexual which you yourself can order or download at no cost
- Information for trans ladies
- True to life tales, including some from gay or men that are bisexual
- Neighborhood organizations, including some for homosexual and men that are bisexual their lovers
- Our network – it is possible to upload a remark anywhere but there’s a particular part for homosexual and bisexual males
- Our Specialist Nurses – call them or talk with them online.
Prostate cancer tumors in homosexual or men that are bisexual
Prostate cancer is not more prevalent in gay or bisexual males, or in guys that have rectal intercourse, also it’s addressed in the way that is same. However, if you’re homosexual, bisexual or a guy who’s got intercourse with males, you may have some certain concerns or issues. We’ve included information that could be highly relevant to you, and concerning the help available.
If you’re a homosexual or bisexual trans guy (assigned feminine at delivery but recognize as a guy) you won’t have prostate and that means you aren’t susceptible to getting prostate cancer tumors. However you might have partner that has, or is susceptible to getting, prostate cancer tumors.
To get more general details about prostate cancer tumors, you are able to read our info on signs or symptoms or items that can raise your danger of prostate cancer tumors. Weiterlesen