21. I wonвЂ™t feel obligated to hold away with a partnerвЂ™s misogynistic, racist, or friends that are intolerant family members.
22. We wonвЂ™t keep quiet about my activism, shave my human body locks, or do just about anything else to tone myself down seriously to fit in with my partnerвЂ™s friends or family members.
23. We wonвЂ™t concur with the myth that IвЂ™m вЂњhigh-maintenanceвЂќ or вЂњa great deal to manageвЂќ for ensuring my needs that are emotional met.
24. IвЂ™ll demand courtesy, communication, and thoughtfulness about permission from also my many casual sexual lovers.
25. We wonвЂ™t have sexual intercourse in order to prove IвЂ™m liberated.
26. Sex shall just consist of the things I need it to consist of. IвЂ™ll take a moment to forego kissing, penetration, orgasms, and just about every other part that isвЂњnormalвЂќ of that I donвЂ™t actually want.
27. We wonвЂ™t survive a timeline that claims I must mate up, get hitched, or have kids by a certain age.
28. We wonвЂ™t turn individuals down because other people give consideration to them вЂњdifferentвЂќ or deem the connection вЂњunconventional.вЂќ
29. IвЂ™ll figure out how I experience every person I meet, as opposed to following recommended societal functions for our dynamic.
30. IвЂ™ll make an effort to develop love for everybody, rejecting a narrow concept of love that claims it should be thought or expressed in a specific method toward|way that is certain} a select few individuals. Weiterlesen